Author (Recipe & image): Lynn-Joe Middleton via Bariatric/WLS Friendly Recipes Facebook Group
I am a huge fan of egg rolls and these look amazing!!! I also am a huge fan of anything buffalo chicken so two great things rolled into one! I came across this recipe while scrolling through one of my favorite Facebook groups, Bariatric/WLS Friendly Recipes. This was posted by Lynn-Joe Middleton and I was permitted to post it here. So I don’t have any in-progress photos and I’m kind of guess on the amounts but it’s still an awesome recipe to play around with next time you are craving egg rolls. I hope you guys enjoy it.
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce of your choice
- 6 oz Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese Mix
- 10 Egg Roll Wraps
- Mix chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and shredded cheese together until blended well.
- Spoon one full tablespoon into each egg roll and wrap to secure the ends.
- Cook in an air fryer at 370 degrees for 10 minutes turning halfway through.
Serving Size: 1 egg roll Servings: 10
Nutritional Facts (based on the above amounts and listed brands): Calories: 116 Total Fat: 4g Sat. Fat: 2g Sodium 191mg Carbs: 4g Dietary Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 13g